SOLAR ENERGY DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Helping Long Islanders save with solar energy
- Solar power is more affordable than ever. Choosing solar is now available to everyone. Many financing options are available, whether you purchase or lease, and various tax incentives and rebates also help cut the cost.
- Electricity prices rise over time. Paying the utility company is never a pleasant experience, especially when the expense only grows over time.
- Solar power keeps your energy cost under control. While your electric bill may be a surprise every month, making the switch to solar can alleviate the suspense. You will know exactly what you will pay every month.
- Being ahead of the curve. The future of energy is in renewable and clean energy. By converting to solar energy now, you’ll be a step ahead.
- It’s a solid home investment.Many home improvements that you will make, will not add the same value that you put into them. Solar energy will save you money each month. In addition, the investment that you made in solar, will add property value to your home.
- You’re sending that money to the utility anyway. Whether you’re making an investment in solar energy or giving that money to the utility, that money is still being spent. Deciding to go solar is similar to purchasing a home. You can invest and take control of your energy costs, or pay your utility provider for rented energy indefinitely.
- Solar panels come in several different options. Our team will design a system that best suits your needs. We factor in your budget, your aesthetic tastes and other concerns you may have.
- Solar power is clean energy. Solar power is clean, non-polluting, and environmentally friendly.
- Going solar is simple. Energy By Choice will handle all of the paperwork for you. Our goal is make the transition to solar power as easy as possible. We are here to answer your questions and discuss any concerns that you may have.
- 10.Your savings start as soon as the system is turned on. Period.